Sunday, January 4, 2009

Fatguy Racer Roller Pic of the Week - 1/2/09


Happy New Year!

Here's the first pic of the 2009.

Right about now I am 8 weeks into my 2009 training season. Unfortunately I only have ridden for 7 of those. From Dec. 25 to Dec. 31 I had been off the bike completely battling some kind of cold/flu bug that seems to be the talk of the town. I am feeling much better now and have resumed training. However, I have had to put off my first all out TT test until my next rest and reco week.

The bad new is that I have not lost any weight in the last 2 weeks. I gained a pound of two instead, thanks to the holiday cooking and parties.

Now that the new year is upon us I look forward to making it a better one than last year. I didnt think anything would top 2006 for suckitude, but 2008 was right up there. I hope every one else had a good 2009.

Cheers,

FGR

No comments: