Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Inspirational Photography II - The Evolution Of A Final Sprint - The RFK 3/4 Race Finaly






























After I was OTB and out, I got a good spot for to take some photos. Something I havnt done at a bike race since I started officiating. As you can see, I'm a little rusty or I would have not backed off the zoom so hard mid way thru the sequence.

In this sequence Stephen Wahl, D.J. Brew and Jose Nunez duke it out for top honors. You can see Stephen leading it out ahead of DJ. Jose is hidden behind DJ until he pops out to the left. Stephen had the lead right up to about 10 meters to go, but DJ just barley nipped him at the line. Jose Nunez held on for 3rd.

Note how far back Stephen and Jose were before hitting the final bend.

Great job fellas.

Cheers,

FGR

No comments: